The successful candidate will work in a group house with 5 adults with learning difficulties who have independent tenancies; providing personalised support by assisting them to run their home; shopping; cooking; laundry; outings and activities etc.
Experience is preferred but not essential. The post holder would be expected to be willing to work alone, would need to be organised, be a good communicator, be client focussed, good at planning and organising activities and be willing to do a share of sleep-ins.
• Hours – Full time: 37.5 hours per week
• A mixture of early & late shifts (7am to 2:30pm and 2:30pm to 10pm)
• A share of sleep-ins (10pm to 7am)
• Competitive Salary £16,107pa (£8.26 per hour)
• Double time on bank holidays for waking hours
• £8.80 per hour equivalent for NVQ/QCF level 2 qualification after completion of probationary period
• Enhancements of up to £400 per annum attendance bonus after completion of probationary period
Scroll down for a link to view the job description form.
To request an application pack please contact Brenda Dean on 0118 961 1219.
Chilmington Homes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Employment is subject to satisfactory DBS checks.